The Fully Funded ETH4D Doctoral Mentorship Program in Switzerland accepts applications seeking a doctoral degree. The deadline for this mentorship is 31 October 2023.
The mentorship is a one-year appointment and comprises the following components:
1. Mentorship from one ETH professor, senior scientist, or postdoc over one year of the mentee’s doctoral studies. We suggest monthly meetings and clearly defined project goals, e.g., presentation at a conference joint publication. ETH mentors are free to serve on the doctoral committee of the ETH4D mentee, but this is not a requirement.
2. Research stay at the mentor’s research group (ETH Zurich, Switzerland) for 1-3 months during the mentorship period.
3. Financial support for attending a conference and/or research material.
Table of Contents
Fully Funded ETH4D Doctoral Mentorship Program in Switzerland 2024
31 October 2023
Subjects offered by the university
Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded ETH4D Doctoral Mentorship Program in Switzerland are stated below:
1. Eligible are doctoral candidates who are registered at a university or research institute in a least-developed, low- and lower-middle-income country according to the DownloadOECD/DAC 2022 – 2023 list (PDF, 204 KB)vertical_align_bottom.
2. The application needs to be submitted by the ETH professorship hosting the doctoral candidate. Applications directly submitted by the doctoral candidate will NOT be considered.
READ ALSO: MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS USA
The benefits of the Fully Funded ETH4D Doctoral Mentorship Program in Switzerland are:
1. Economy roundtrip ticket (max. two kCHF) to and from Switzerland for the research stay
2. Visa fees
3. Travel allowance to attend an academic conference
4. Research material (e.g., lab equipment) (max 6 kCHF in total).
5. Fees for health insurance
6. Local transportation
8. Living allowance for the duration of the research stay at ETH Zurich
I hope you find this article helpful.
Based in Nigeria’s Enugu, I’m a student crafting captivating tales as a writer and igniting sparks as a Motivational Speaker.