Gionee A1 Plus is now available. Gionee recently launched its new Gionee A1 Plus model in India. The phone seems to have a whole number of pretty impressive functions. The new Gionee A1 Plus is very slim and sleek. It is sold at the price of 370 Euro.
The first model of the smart phone launched was the Gionee A1. Some of its features are listed below:
- It has a 5.50-inch display touch screen.
- It also has a RAM capacity of 4GB.
- An inbuilt memory of 64GB which can be expanded by microSD card up to 256GB.
- A screen resolution of 1080 X 1920 pixels.
- It is driven by an octa-core MT6755 processor.
- A 13MP Rear camera.
Features Of Gionee A1 Plus
The features of the new Gionee A1 Plus include:
- SIM: It has a dual SIM capacity.
- Colours: It is available in Gold and Gray.
- Display Screen: A 6.0 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen.
- Screen Resolution: Same as A1 model (1080 X 1920) pixels.
- Operating System: Android 7.0 (Nougat Version).
- It is powered by an Octa-core CPU.
- A RAM capacity of 4GB.
- An inbuilt memory capacity of 64GB. It can be expanded with a microSD card, up to 256GB.
- Camera properties: It has a Dual camera with 13MP primary lens and 5MP sensor to include depth to the image. Others include: Geotagging, Autofocus, HDR, Face detection, Face beauty and much more.
- Sound: It has a 3.5mm jack and a loudspeaker.
- Sensors: A rear Fingerprint scanner, Compass, Accelerator, proximity sensors.
- Battery Capacity: A Li-ion 4550mAh Non removable battery, Ultra Fast charging support.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 A2DP, GPS and Radio.
More on Features of Gionee A1 Plus
The Plus model of the A1 is simply amazing. The backup for battery available in it makes it incredibly faster. This backup can get up to thirty-percent filled within the time frame of 20 minutes.
It has a particularly large 64GB inbuilt memory and a possible expansion up to 256GB by a microSD card. To crown it all, it has a RAM capacity of 4GB and an octa-core processor. The combination of these makes the device to function with a great speed.
The fingerprint scanner is located in button under the screen. The scanner can also be used to set an edge bar while the screen is not locked.
I am Promise Ekpo Osaine, a First Class Computer Engineering graduate, SEO Expert, Web designer and Digital Marketer. As a way of giving back, I am passionate about sharing news on Education, Scholarships, Internships, Business, Jobs and Gadgets. Stick with me to get real value