Shell Postgraduate scholarship is real. Shell Postgraduate scholarship 2020 is out now. Check it out. The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the SPDC Joint Venture, is delighted to announce the Tenth annual NNPC/SPDC_JV Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship for applicants from Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers states. The target of the scholarship programme is to provide postgraduate study opportunity in courses that are relevant to the oil and gas industry, for suitable and qualified students from these Niger Delta states.
You might be looking for information about “what is shell scholarship application portal, how was shell scholarship 20192020,shell scholarship 2019 for undergraduate , shell scholarship for masters programme,shell scholarship application portal, www spdc jv scholarship shell com to apply, shell scholarship 2020
shell scholarship 20202021
shell undergraduate scholarship 2020 “
You have found the answer to all these.
Table of Contents
What you need to know before applying for Shell Postgraduate scholarship
In the nine years of this programme (Shell Postgraduate scholarship), over 80 students have won the opportunity to study at the best universities in the UK on full scholarship
For the new year commencing September 2020, SPDC in partnership with three universities in the UK–Imperial College London; University of Leeds; and University of Aberdeen will award scholarships for one-year post-graduate M.Sc. studies.
The following courses qualify for award of scholarships at the three institutions:
Shell scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must;
- display intellectual ability and leadership potential;
- have an adequate standard of English (at least 6.5 in IELTS) and meet the College’s language requirement;
- have been offered admission to study on one of the Eligible Courses at the College having applied through the normal application process;
- already hold (or expect to hold by the time of taking up the Scholarship) a degree of an equivalent standard to a UK Upper Second Class Honours degree
- must have completed their National Youth Service by September 2020
- be ordinarily indigenes in the Rivers, Imo, Delta or Bayelsa State of Nigeria, and who intend to return to Nigeria at the end of the period of study
- have not already had the chance of studying in the UK or other developed country.
- be aged between 21-28 years by 30/09/2020.
- currently reside in Nigeria
- plan to return to Nigeria on completion of the proposed programme of study.
- have a Nigerian international passport valid till December 2020
- Employees, employees’ relatives (or former employees who have left employment less than 5 years before) of SPDC, Royal Dutch SHELL Group of Companies or the College will not be eligible to apply for the Scholarships.
Application Process for Shell scholarship for Nigerian graduates
- Submit application for admission to any of the participating universities for any of the qualifying courses.
- Application forms for the scholarship will ONLY be available through the websites of the Imperial College London, the University of Leeds and University of Aberdeen, following a formal offer of admission by the university.
- The universities will process applications and select candidates who will attend interviews with SPDC before being considered for final selection.
- Completed scholarship application forms must reach participating universities not later than April 15, 2020.
scholarship will cover tuition, one economy return-flight ticket from Nigeria
to the UK and a contribution towards living expenses only*.
More information on specific course admission requirements for Shell Postgraduate scholarship 2020 can be obtained from the websites of the three individual universities.
- *Please note that the stipends (living expenses) are based on the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) published living rates and are limited to this only.
- This is a non-committal scholarship. Note that NEITHER SPDC NOR any Shell company is obligated to offer employment of any sort to any candidate upon graduation, neither are successful candidates bonded to SPDC for any period of time on account of the scholarship award.
- SPDC will only provide a medical insurance in line with UK Student Visa requirements
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
I am Promise Ekpo Osaine, a First Class Computer Engineering graduate, SEO Expert, Web designer and Digital Marketer. As a way of giving back, I am passionate about sharing news on Education, Scholarships, Internships, Business, Jobs and Gadgets. Stick with me to get real value, also visit https://promiseve.github.io/promiseekpo.github.io/