UBA Graduate recruitment 2018 for the position of graduate trainees is currently ongoing. As we all know, information is power. If you are not getting informed, you are getting deformed. Tech Hallmark brings the right information in the shortest possible time.
For the records, UBA is an acronym for United Bank for Africa Plc. UBA is one of Africa’s foremost financial establishments, with operations in a large range of African countries and 3 global financial centers: London, Paris and New York. Proudly, UBA has millions of clients worldwide.
Here are the mostly asked questions and their correct answers:
Job Description for UBA Graduate recruitment 2018
Job description for UBA Graduate recruitment application 2018 is for that of a graduate trainee in the Banking industry.
Job Position for UBA Graduate recruitment 2018
The UBA Graduate recruitment application for the job is a Permanent Graduate Trainee-CSO.
Job Location for UBA Graduate trainee recruitment 2018
The Job Location for the UBA job recruitment is Nigeria. Note that the job location is Lagos state.
Job Profile for UBA Graduate recruitment 2018
Objective for UBA Job recruitment 2018
• To make sure the business office provides outstanding quality banking service to all customers.
• To keep contact with new and existing patrons on routine account management activities.
• To involve clients in cross selling of the bank’s products and services including E-sales
Customer Relations Management/Sales:
• Proactively advance client relationships, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client contentment.
• Perfectly assess the risk profile, suitability of clients when marketing the banks products and services by maintaining an accurate and up to date call report, KYC database.
• Sale to potential customers UBA’s E-banking products, enroll new customers, and resolution of related issues.
• Engage customers to cross sell bank products and services
• Promote product sales, and customer loyalty by keeping good client connection.
• Create and sustain accounts in accordance with the established procedures.
• Achieve tasks professionally by showing concern for all aspects of the job, pay attention to detail and ensure that output is delivered at the highest possible standard.
Customer Service Ambassador:
• Service upgrading.
• Make sure that all new customers are directed to the precise counters, assisted in finishing transactions, and checked efficiently.
Service issues resolution:
• Respond all customer queries, resolve ‘on the spot’ service issues; escalate to BOM, issues that cannot be handled on the spot.
• Follow up customers with unresolved cases, and keep him/her up-to-date.
• Assemble and issue customer satisfaction score daily.
Job Deadline for UBA Graduate trainee job
The Job Deadline for UBA Graduate trainee job is 25th May, 2018.
Requirements for UBA Graduate trainee job
Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
• Relevant banking experience preferably supporting retail customers
• Sales understanding, skill & experience.
• Sound knowledge of Banking services.
• Impressive understanding of the operational, credit and regulatory risks facing the business.
• Outstanding customer service orientation.
• Notable verbal & written communication skills
• Marketing skills
• Good eyes for details
• Interactive skills
• Fast and accurate processing
• Strong problem resolution skills
HOW TO APPLY FOR UBA GRADUATE RECRUITMENT 2018
Interested Applicants Should Click the link below to apply easily:
LINKTO APPLY FOR THE UBA JOB
I am Promise Ekpo Osaine, a First Class Computer Engineering graduate, SEO Expert, Web designer and Digital Marketer. As a way of giving back, I am passionate about sharing news on Education, Scholarships, Internships, Business, Jobs and Gadgets. Stick with me to get real value