UNIBEN JUPEB application form 2018 is selling fast! JUPEB registration 2018 is now ongoing!!!Here, i will answer all your questions and clear your doubts concerning JUPEB 2018. This is the perfect opportunity for those that have not been so lucky with JAMB. You can still apply even if you enrolled JAMB because you should not put all your eggs in one basket. Besides overtime, JUPEB has yielded amazing results as so many testimonies have been emerged from previous students that have enrolled. This is because there is no need to write Direct entry exams after it. You only register online for it that’s all and there is about 90% admission guarantee into you preferred course of study.
In association with the JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB), the University of Benin calls for applications from appropriately qualified candidates for admission into the Foundation Programmes for the JUPEB 2018/2019 Session.
JUPEB programme is a one- year foundation programme-2018/2019 Academic session that enables you get admission directly into 200L.
Why Should I Apply for JUPEB 2018/2019 programme?
The Programme leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificate which allows applicants to get Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the degrees offered by the University of Benin and various JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and universities overseas. The JUPEB Certificate is equal to the Advance Level GCE or the Old Higher School Certificate (HSC) or IJMB.
What are the ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS for the JUPEB registration 2018?
Before you purchase, UNIBEN JUPEB application form 2018 note the following. Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Foundation Programmes must have minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)
|THE FOLLOWING SUBJECT COMBINATIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR UNIBEN JUPEB application form 2018
|Government/Literature in English/Christian
History/ Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies
Economics, Government/Literature in English
|All the combination in 1,3,4,5,6,7&8
|Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies
NOTE THIS CONCERNING UNIBEN JUPEB application form 2018: All the combinations presented in the table meet the entry necessities for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, UNIPORT etc.
What is the DURATION OF PROGRAMME for JUPEB Foundation programme?
The duration of the study is a minimum of one Academic Session of TWO SEMESTERS. It is strictly non-residential programme; hence the school will not provide accommodation for students enrolled in the JUPEB programme.
What is the METHOD OF APPLICATION for JUPEB 2018?
Suitable candidates are to obtain Uniben Jupeb application form 2018 online via the university web site www.uniben.edu with valid VERVE VISA OR MASTERCARD ATM BANK CARD from any commercial bank in Nigeria for an application fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) which excludes bank charges.
The application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out.
How can I apply for JUPEB 2018?
You can apply by purchasing UNIBEN JUPEB application form 2018.
- Go to university of benin website.
- Click on the WAEUP PORTAL LINK.
- Click on Applications.
- Click on the FOUNDATION PROGRAMME (JUPEB) APPLICATION 2018/2019
- Click on REGISTER FOR APPLICATION and fill out application form after reading and understanding the instructions available there.
- Upload a recent coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport) with red background. Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip which should have your user name and password.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers to ebnable them to be easily reached.
What is the MODE OF STUDY for JUPEB Foundation programme 2018/2019?
Face to face contact at the JUPEB Study Centre, University of Benin(Basement). Lectures will be conducted from 8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- Complete your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who enter wrong bio-data will be disqualified and lose their application fee.
- Only coloured print out will be accepted.
- Print at least 4 copies of the University of Benin online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study
What is the Application Start Date for JUPEB Foundation programme?
Monday 4th June, 2018
What is the CLOSING DATE for JUPEB Foundation programme?
Application Closes at Midnight on Friday August 17th 2018.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: The Entrance Examination into the Foundation Programme will hold at the University of Benin on SATURDAY, August 25th 2018.
Mrs. O. A. Oshodin
I am Promise Ekpo Osaine, a First Class Computer Engineering graduate, SEO Expert, Web designer and Digital Marketer. As a way of giving back, I am passionate about sharing news on Education, Scholarships, Internships, Business, Jobs and Gadgets. Stick with me to get real value, also visit https://promiseve.github.io/promiseekpo.github.io/