American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship is now ongoing. American University enables you to get a Bachelor’s Degree in an American university as a student.
As we all know, the financial opportunities available for students are numerous. To take advantage, you need a trusted source of information. You have to act fast on the information received to stand out. Tech Hallmark brings the right information in the shortest possible time. To ensure you have the right access to the right information at the right time, join thousands of others and subscribe to mailing list.
For any information about post utme updates, Pre degrees , jobs, scholarships, informative guide on how to pass any exam, check this blog
Here are the mostly asked questions and their correct answers concerning AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2018:
What is the American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship?
The AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship is directed to high-achieving international students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in the US and who are devoted to progressive civic and social change.
Why should I apply for American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2018?
AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship is intended for students who will be to returning home to improve under-resourced, underserved communities in his/her home country, so you might as well take a chance.
Who are the sponsors of American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2018?
The sponsors for AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship are the American University, Washington DC, USA
What are the Level/Field(s) of study for American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2018:
Any undergraduate study offered at the University.
Who are the Beneficiaries/Target group for American University Global Leader Scholarship 2018:
The scholarships are targeted to international students from any country who are not U.S. citizens, U.S. permanent residents, or dual citizens of the U.S. and another country.
American University Global Leader Scholarship 2018 deadline
Your application must be submitted on or before 15 Dec 2018.
When will the lecture begin for AU Global Leader Scholarship 2018
Course starts August 2019
What is the amount for American University Global Leader Scholarship 2018?
The AU EGL scholarship pays for all billable AU expenses (full tuition, room and board). The scholarship does not pay for non-billable expenses such as compulsory health insurance, books, airline tickets and miscellaneous expenses. It is for the sum of approximately U.S. $4,000.
It can be extended for a total of four years of undergraduate study, based on continued satisfactory academic performance.
Eligibility to apply for American University Global Leader Scholarship 2018:
Preference will be given to:
- International students who have prevailed over several obstacles and trials as well as those from diverse and understated global and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- A minimum 3.8 GPA equivalent (or in the top 10% of graduating class) for 9th-12th grades.
- A demonstrated commitment to leadership, volunteerism, community service and to advancing the needs of people in their home country.
- Students with a 95+ TOEFL iBT, 7.0+ IELTS, 600+ paper-based TOEFL (taken on or prior to May 31, 2017), or sub-scores of 24+ on the paper-based TOEFL (Taken after 31 May 2017).
- Students who are still enrolled in secondary/high school and graduating by June 2019.
- Important: Students in the IB system should plan to graduate with a full IB diploma with at lease 3 HL subjects. Students reading in the British A-Levels system must complete at least 3 A levels and finish 13 years of study before August 2019.
You are NOT eligible to apply for AU Global Leader Scholarship if:
- You are a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or dual citizen of the U.S. and another country.
- You are enrolled in or have already begun any post-secondary studies at another university in your home country or the United States.
- You graduated secondary school earlier than 2017.
How to apply for American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship.
To apply to the AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship, you must apply and complete the AU EGLS application, Common or Coalition Application, and international admissions process by 15 December 2018.
It is vital to check the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information like past questions etc at the right time about AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship 2018, kindly subscribe with your email address to our newsletter. The pleasure will be ours.
What do you think about this write-up? I need y’all to comment. Also, feel free to let Tech Hallmark know about any difficulty you are having with the application and how we can improve our services to meet your specifications. Tech Hallmark believes this article was useful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share
More Popular Stories
I am Promise Ekpo Osaine, a First Class Computer Engineering graduate, SEO Expert, Web designer and Digital Marketer. As a way of giving back, I am passionate about sharing news on Education, Scholarships, Internships, Business, Jobs and Gadgets. Stick with me to get real value, also visit https://promiseve.github.io/promiseekpo.github.io/