Applications are now being accepted for this year’s NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program, showing NVIDIA’s commitment to supporting academic research across multiple fields of computer innovation by making grants available across academia.
NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program awards grants of up to $60,000 per master’s student who is working in areas that will contribute towards breakthroughs in accelerated computing as well as its applications, like robotics, artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, etc. NVIDIA encourages applications from students who push the limits in these and related disciplines such as artificial intelligence or autonomous vehicles.
NVIDIA invites Ph.D. students to submit research ideas to be considered by them and nominated by professors and research fields for consideration. Our program has proven itself invaluable as both an aid to academic communities looking for cutting-edge tech as well as an opportunity for us to present ourselves to potential future industry leaders.
NVIDIA believes that investing in talent from universities will bring great benefits and is essential to its continued development and expansion. NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program The NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program awards funds of at least $60,000 each to Ph.D. students researching topics that could make significant advances in accelerated computing and applications. NVIDIA welcomes applications from students demonstrating exceptional contributions in robotics, artificial intelligence, and autonomous vehicles as well as related fields. Each year we select students that demonstrate both aptitude and determination in joining us at the start of their career paths. Researchers selected as recipients not only receive funds but can conduct cutting-edge research by having access to NVIDIA technologies, products, and some of the brightest researchers within their fields of interest. Furthermore, each fellowship includes a summer intern before beginning their fellowship period.
NVIDIA works collaboratively with industry players to tackle some of the toughest computer challenges. Together we’re shaping the future in fields as diverse as science, medicine, automobile design, and film production – to name just some examples! – and are shaping technologies used across these areas with technological innovations developed at NVIDIA. To meet our challenges we require innovative doctoral candidates willing to accept challenges head-on;
Table of Contents
NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship 2024-2025:
- Up to sixty thousand dollars ($60,000)
- All International
NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship 2024-2025 Benefits:
NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program awards grants of between $60K to $100K to Ph.D. students researching subjects that could result in breakthroughs for computing acceleration or its applications. This summer internship serves as part of each Fellowship year.
NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship 2024-2025 Eligibility Criteria:
- Students applying should have completed one academic year of Ph.D. studies (at the time of application). Their major should either be Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Architecture, Electrical Engineering, or another relevant discipline.
- Students engaging in active research to complete their Ph.D. thesis should expect to remain full-time Ph.D. students for all nine months of this award period (2024-2025), meaning no earlier completion can be expected than June/May 2025.
- Students should complete a summer internship (required by COVID-19 and potentially conducted remotely) prior to beginning a fellowship year.
- Students do not necessarily have to be immediate relatives of an NVIDIA employee to receive this award; any payments should go directly to their institution of study rather than directly to the students themselves.
Application Procedure for NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship 2024-2025:
- Research summaries or thesis proposals of two pages or less and bibliographies should be attached as attachments to your submission.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV), including contact details.
- Two nominating letters from professors (2 required; must include one letter from your thesis advisor. Maximum three nominating letters accepted – it’s OK if more are provided).
- Submit Your App Now: It is the responsibility of applicants to ensure all necessary documents are submitted on or before their due dates via an online Submission Portal application form, where applicants manage their application process. Students should:
- Begin creating your profile – start now, return as often as necessary until all applications have been submitted successfully, and include complete application information such as research summary/thesis outline as well as CV (CV).
- Add contacts for letters of recommendation — an email will automatically be sent on your behalf when adding recommenders; be sure to add professors/recommenders early so as not to delay starting! Don’t wait till the last minute before setting a date!
- Keep an eye on the progress of your letters on the portal – Do not press the final submission until its status shows “recommendation submitted”, for each anticipated recommendation that is set as finalized and set one day earlier than when students submit them – this allows students to ensure all documentation has been uploaded before making the final submission. The deadline for recommendations submission is 3 p.m. Pacific 6 September 2023
- Discuss with your recommenders a timeline for them to upload their letters; ultimately it is the student’s responsibility to ensure their letters make it into the system on time.
The Application deadline For NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship 2024-2025 is 7, Sep, 2023.
I hope you find this article helpful.
Based in Nigeria’s Enugu, I’m a student crafting captivating tales as a writer and igniting sparks as a Motivational Speaker.