Apply for FUOYE Post UTME 2020 now.
The form is available, The Federal University Oye-Ekiti, also known as FUOYE has long released her post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session and even closed application. However, when they discovered about 15,000 candidates that filled FUOYE as their school choice had not proceeded to apply for the School’s screening process, the portal was reopened and, deadline extended to 30th of September, 2020. This article contains all vital information about the process to successfully acquire the Post UTME/Screening form.
if you have been searching for information about any of the following : fuoye post utme form 2020, fuoye post utme 20202021,fuoye portal 20202021, fuoye screening 2020, fuoye admission 2019, fuoye school fees
,fuoye cut off mark 2020, fuoye screening form 2020, jamb
You are in the right place .
Below are updates and the process to take in applying for The Federal University Oye-Ekiti University’s 2020/2021 academic session.
- The deadline for application has been shifted to on the 30th of September, 2020.
- Candidates who filled for these choice of courses: Mass communication and Accounting should note that after reviews by the school management, the JAMB cut off mark was increased from 160 to 200. Therefore, candidates with lower JAMB score than 200, cannot apply for the above mentioned course of study.
- Candidates who are yet to have their O’level results can apply but must clearly state their details using ‘Awaiting result’ or ‘AR’. The school portal will be open to fill in your O’level qualifications when the result is out.
- Candidates must properly update their information, most importantly their O’level results on JAMB CAPS on or before the closure of admission.
The FUOYE Post UTME/Screening application process | Know this before you Apply for FUOYE Post UTME 2020
This is the screening process to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME 2020
- Login to the school site with this link https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/ .
- When the page opens, type your JAMB registration number and log in.
- Next, applicants should upload and update the requirements with their phone number, an email, nationality options, date of birth, religion, a passport with a red background (optional, but most preferably), O’level results with a minimum of 2 sittings and the WAEC/NECO scratch card details correspondent to the O’level results.
- The applicant should go their email and click on the conformation link that would be sent there to activate their account on the portal.
- Log in again and upload O’level results following the procedure provided on the site. Next, click on ‘complete registration’ button.
- Make payments with the remote payment platform or using your ATM details, following the guidelines provided on the site.
- Print out your registration slip. It has the summary of your registration.
- Upon making payments, make sure not to refresh the page to avoid multiple charges. Peradventure, you wait for more than 10mins, kindly close the page and start the application process again.
- The application form goes for #2000 only, and payment is via Remita or ATM card
- The screening exercise is online, and would take place from on the 1st, August to 30th, September.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE
ARTICLE WRITTEN BY SONIA, EDITED BY PROMISE EKPO
I am Promise Ekpo Osaine, a First Class Computer Engineering graduate, SEO Expert, Web designer and Digital Marketer. As a way of giving back, I am passionate about sharing news on Education, Scholarships, Internships, Business, Jobs and Gadgets. Stick with me to get real value